How to Paint your Kitchen with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Workshop
Do you want to hand paint your kitchen with the knowledge, confidence and skills just like us here at Love Restored?
Then this is the perfect workshop for you designed specifically for kitchen makeovers using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
Here at Love Restored we are experianced furniture and kitchen painters with years of training and practice. We will use those skills and knowledge to ensure you know exactly how to achieve the results you want for your kitchen transformation.
The workshop will cover the following:
- An introduction to Annie Sloan Chalk Paint the brand and products
- How to prepare your kitchen prior to painting
- Colour advice and colour mixing
- Painting techniques to help you decide what finish you would
prefer, smooth modern, vintage textured, distressed etc
- How to create those paint finishes with various brushes and rollers
- Which sealant is best for your kitchen, wax or varnish
- After care for your painted kitchen
- Trouble shooting advice
The workshop will provide you with wooden boards to practice different techniques or alternatively you can bring along one of your cabinet doors.
The duration of the workshop is 3 hours with lunch provided by Betty Nicols Bar and Bistro.
You will also be entitled to 10% off all Annie Sloan Chalk Paint products.
Maximum of 4 workshop participants on each workshop.
Cancellation Policy: Cant make the workshop? Don't worry, all bookings can be moved to the next available workshop or refunded if 7 days notice from the date of the proposed workshop is given in writing or by telephone.
(Workshop's can only be moved once and if the cancellation policy is not applied the workshop booking payment is non-returnable.)